Check out this top rated magnetic key holder. It is both stylish and strong, giving you the best option in terms of holdig your keys. If you are going to buy the best magnetic key holder for the wall, do take a look at this particular option.
I started looking at this model when I was searching a sleek and stylish key holder that can be glued to the wall. I came upon this magnetic key holder and was intrigued by the fact that is uses magnetic forces to hold the keys. After considering its price, which is relative cheap, I decied to buy it and get how it looks and works in my house.
So, after using it for 3 months, this is my final verdict:
Pros of the magnetic key holder
- Stylish design: If you are a home owner who thinks that accessories should look as good as its functions, this is the piece for you. It has a curved board that needs to be nailed to the wall. This curve makes the entire key holder looks sexy and sophisticated.
- Cheap price: For such a sleek product, it is hard to find anything that has a lower price.
- It works: The magnetic concept works pretty well. The keys can be hanged although if you have bulky keys, you need to arrange them in a certain way so that the magnets on the wall can hold on to them.
- Very sturdy when mounted but it can take a while to nail the magnetic board to the wall as shown int he picture above.
Pro Tip: If you have bulky keys, use the keyrings that are included to extend your keychain so that some of your keys can hang lower and feel the magnetic force of the board
Cons of the magnetic key holder
- The keyholder can only 3 areas to hold your keys. If that is sufficient for you, then this is not an issue. However, don’t expect the entire board to be magnetic. The area for holding letters is also not big.
- The material is laminated wood. It is not the highest quality although it gets the job done.
Final Verdict: Buy it for its sleek designs and unique functionality. Don’t buy it if you want lots of area to hold your keys and letters.